Norwich Ride 19th November

djb

He we go, just a few since it appears i'm crap at taking photos of moving objects!!!

Adrian and a bit of Dave, supposed to be doing some synchronised gapping - they couldn't :P

IPB Image

Dave gapping

IPB Image

Adrian doing the same gap

IPB Image

Adrian with a decent size gap:

IPB Image

And finally, the obligatory arse shot. Dave on Alex's bike:

IPB Image

Enjoy, comments and advice welcome?

Edited by djb

why didnt you get pics when i was there :( ha ha, nice pics though, i still have adrians scaffold pole sitting in my shed, gu frames are probably the worst handling frames ever built :P hows the ankle?

because you're crap, :P No, I was too busy talking or falling off and laying around in pain!!! The ankles better now but is still a nice array of colours and a bit stiff, I should be able to ride on it soon :). I had it checked out in A'n'E and the nurse seemed to think I may have fractured it before though I didn't think I had - probably why it's a bit weak!!!

the first pic was not easy cuse adrien would always take his time to make that gap and weres the wolly pic djb i really want to see that

poor excuse, you should be able to take your time too, it wasn't speed trials you know :P .

Oh, and the wally pic is online, I just haven't got round to posting it yet - maybe later today.