Anyone Ever Think About

spunkey_monkey_boy

i'm not thinking on the whole 'taking the sport to a wider audience' etc

i'm talking about how environmentally damaging annodising is, how shipping frames from taiwan/china half way accross the world isn't very eco friendly either, how driving 400miles to ride your bike for a few hours at a comp is a massive waste of fuel - something that is now running out) etc etc

doesn anyone on here ever think about the environmental impact of our sport and our actions? does anyone actually care or are there too many arrogant teenagers who have the 'why should i give a shit about the environment' attitude?

how many of the trials companies and shops have any possitive environmental plans - do any of you re cycle or demand your products are sent to you misus a load of the un needed packaging. do any of you calcuate your carbon emmission and do anything about it? use re cycled paper? use the train not the car?

discuss

I've not read the thred at all, but you thinking waaaaaaay to much about something so tiny. How does trials effect the world? It dosn't. :huh: