Sat Nav

Al_Fel

think about it,

Good sat nav = £150

Good map = £5-10

If map gets wet you get a new one, no problem another £5.

if Sat nav gets wet there is risk of electric shock and it will cost another £150 to get a new one.

Also, you just have to open a map to use it, with a sat nav you have to go through lots of settings and different messages.

simply put.....sat navs are for pussies....

thats what road signs are for!

GET LOST (see what i did there? heh heh heh?)

I don't know about anyone else but this is a massive problem, my car is pretty prone to filling up with water during the night, and ruining all electric software left in my car! Sat-navs are the dogs, ie. next month having to visit 3 unis arround the UK, riding random place etc! Its superb EXCEPT mine seems to belive that there is a roundabout on the A130.... which took me about 20 minutes in the wrong direction, before I got back on to track :(, saves you licence on long journeys as well!

think about it,

Good sat nav = £150

Good map = £5-10

If map gets wet you get a new one, no problem another £5.

if Sat nav gets wet there is risk of electric shock and it will cost another £150 to get a new one.

Also, you just have to open a map to use it, with a sat nav you have to go through lots of settings and different messages.

Mate why the f**k you acting like a dick people have moved on, i dont see who wouldnt want to make life easier for yourself having directions read out to you instead of struggling to

read a map whilst driving , weird man.. :ermm:

Mate why the f**k you acting like a dick people have moved on, i dont see who wouldnt want to make life easier for yourself having directions read out to you instead of struggling to

read a map whilst driving , weird man.. :ermm:

Im sorry for standing up and making a point. Next time il think about whatever I type before I post it.