Koxx Xtp And Echo

Conor the basher.

(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y) oh my god!!!!! no way adam you seriouse. if thats mine i am acctuly gunna want to have ur babies,i soooooo happy you have been a amazin help im odering from tarty for the rest of my trials needs thanks (Y)

Its frame number 508,got rid of the pink grips got black ones on there the xtp and echo wont be getting that much use because that mbk is mine.

Edited by koxx 20" 26" rider

I no wat every one mean i do only realy stick to ether the mod or stock, its not like i go out on the echo one day then the norco and rather not be called spoilt i dont no how u think im spoilt i mean yer i no why u think it but its oly like xmas presents that i have kept got the giant 2 years ago and the xtp last xmas and the giand used to be a dj bike.

Just because you have been validated doesn't mean you can now type like a retard.

IPB Image

Frigging use it!

You are not spoilt? Like f**k. You got a XTP and an Echo last year, and a MBK this year, thats atleast 1500 each christmas. Plus the other bikes you seem to have.

So... :ermm: You have nothing better to do with your time than to take pictures of your keyboard, post them up and have a go at me just because i have a nice bike.

Yes ok then i am spoilt , my parents are very generous to me and take a intrest in what i do.

The echo belonged to my brother who had to stop trials because of a career change to the R.A.F gunners.

Sorry if i have portraid the wrong picture (Y)

Edited by koxx 20" 26" rider

So... :ermm: You have nothing better to do with your time than to take pictures of your keyboard, post them up and have a go at me just because i have a nice bike.

One, like f**k am i spending that much time and effort on you, its called google. Secondly, i had a go because you typed like a retard, and it just carried over into the whole spoilt discussion.