Koxx Monster Boy Vs Monty 221 Ti

wellsey

How can you possibly compare these bikes? They're completely different, the Monsterboy has a huge bb rise and a much longer wheelbase than the Monty. Whoever has given you their opinion has either never ridden a Monsterboy or just favors one of the two because of it's looks. How silly.

Might be easier if you specify what you're looking for? It's like asking if one should get a Leeson or a Vinco.

Exactly what I was thinking.

MONSTER BOY wins it easy riden both when i went to spain a month or two back .......montys fair doos though ride well but you cannot compare it to a monster boy

You've got to be abit of a tard to reply to a topic like this. First of all, it's personal preference, secondly monsterboy = street where as monty = natural. Personally a long, high rise mod sounds abit TGS so I'd rather a more natty feel.

I cant see how you can justify this topic with an answer when there is no real definitive question.

I ride a monsterboy; built it from scratch so components aren't an issue...

Overall the high BB takes some getting used to, but all in all it is a very nice bike to ride. All other people who have ridden it haven't complained either.

Obviously, the only problem is the price, but hey; if you've got the money. If you're going for looks, again, its a winner :)