3 Questions And Neil T's Career In Comps

Phil H

Lmao..... what a f**king retarded argument. To put it blunt.. all these "big" riders.. would be alright at natural.. but nothing special in my opinion. There are a lot of fundamentals that you dont get to learn on street that you really do need for rocks. Slinger, butler..... watch them ride rocks.... that f**king tap slinger did at dudwood comp was unreal.. UNREAL and bloody pissed it in the end.

Edited by Spacemunkee

yeh, but where someone would make 2 or three move's getting up something in a technical manner they (neil damon) would probobly just sidehop it all in one go.

I'd say that they'd be able to keep up with some of the top rider's on street, comas, hermance etc, but as soon as natural/not straight edges come into it the differance would become immediately apparent.....

nah thats balls, damon is the guy to watch no matter what :o hes got talent for free running as well fook me he can do some ridiculous jumps