Help! Onza T-comp

gary_netlier

If it is the T-comp then yes the brakes can be easily upgraded, but i would not reccomend buying the bike if you are going to use it for street as the name says T-comp, other than that is looks in pretty good condition (even though it has be sprayed) but the bashplate looks like a custom made one maybe because i have never seen one with out any ridges in. If you can ask for more pictures, use a translator to get what you need. as far as i can see it seems fine.

Dan

Edited by danfox23

If it is the T-comp then yes the brakes can be easily upgraded, but i would not reccomend buying the bike if you are going to use it for street, other than that is looks in pretty good condition (even though it has be sprayed) but the bashplate looks like a custom made one maybe because i have never seen one with out any ridges in.

Dan

Yes, thank you. This frame seems snap easily for street bikers. I thought it probably might fit an amateur in the beginning. But I don't think so now. Thanks for your helping.

Few points to be makes about that bike.

Firstly, i don't think it's a t-comp becuase the t-comp has a big plate welded onto it at the headtube, that dosn't.

Also, that frame never came with v-brake luggs, which is odd becuase tha frame does. :S

But yeah, you could put maggies on it. (Y)