Keeping Interested In The Sport

wellsey

Try new things, go out with the intention of dialing a new trick.

Go out with a mate or family member, get them to support you while you ride, see if they can spot any faults your doing (may not ride, but might be able to see little things that may help you out)

Stuff like that really.

Also, I used to find that a fast style of music used to make me want to ride and do things better.

Watch videos of neil tunnicliffe :D or drop in nz (shawn denny).

watch his vids here neiltunnicliffe.com or www.freewebs.com/westsussextrials there is a few different riders on my site check it out.

Also like si-man said listen to fast music or rock like slipknot, inme, stonesour anything that motivates you realy.

keep going

dan

Another thing, dont ride when you feel unwell because of lack of strength etc. Riding will make it worse.

Learn to trust your bike

Anger seemed to help me alot, riding used to calm me down and I used to actually ride!

Maybe thats why im always angry now, quitting riding... who knows!

watch videos on You tube,

its great watching then if it aint dark, or too late then i will atempt to do some of the things that are on there.

i dont get home from college till 7 sooo... not much time to practice and i work at the weekends... (N) :$

i can only do 180 endo and things so i need to watch as many videos as possible!!!

cheers chris