Psp Movies And Stuff

poopipe

my mate wants to rip movies off DVD to his psp - which sounds easy enough on the surface but being an awkward sod he wants to get rid of the menu and all the special features and stuff and just have the movie.

He's managed to cobble it together using a couple of tools but it's a pain in the arse so does anyone know if there's anything out there that'll do it in one shot?

If you use dvd shrink, then you can select what you want in the dvd, then you would have to convert them to avi,

oo, ta very much

- he's just told me he's sorted it with the new version of xilisomethingorother (i cant remember what it's called- it starts with a X anyway)

oo, ta very much

- he's just told me he's sorted it with the new version of xilisomethingorother (i cant remember what it's called- it starts with a X anyway)

IMToo dvd ripper will do it, rips the dvd to AVI then sets it as either low, medium, high or custom quality, removing menu's and everything.

That xixlisoft one is alright but a bit tempremental and sometimes leaves random squares in the footage after encoding.