I'm A New Member

D a n n y. . .

Hi I'm Erik im a new member to Trials-Forum :D I have been riding for just over a year now. My bike spec is adamant a3 frame, gu forks, black try-all wheels with black adamant hubs and hope 07 disc. I like riding street and sometimes natural. My favourite places to ride are leeds, shipley glen, and addingham moorside

Thanks for lookin Ezza!

Welcome to the forum chap, your bike sounds absolutely mint (Y) have you got any pictures by any chance ? if you haven't been here long then you probably wont have a photo bucket registration. Just go to www.photobucket.com and register, you'll be able to use the URL from that to post pics up in topics :D

Joel ;)

orite mate welcome tf im fearly new aswell you bike is well nice think i roude with you on sunday night at loading bay in keighley im the guy with the yellow t pro see you later might see u riding keighley sometime (Y)

hi mate hope you have good time on trials forum i am new on here aswell and i have just started leaving posts if you want to talk my msn is mattegg@hotmail.co.uk anyone feel free to add me for chat or even if want to go on ride sometime thanks alot matt