Which Snail Cams For Echo Team 07

tom 20

:) hi guys. i am planning on buying a echo team 07 frame after christmas and building it up from there. but me being me i keep finding little things i need to make the bike complete and i have just been told that i need snail cam tentioners but i'm not sure on which ones i can use and which are best value for money so i though id ask you guys. all help apprecated.. (Y):D

i ride a python (from the same company, just different name/geo) and run the echo snail cams you get on all the echo/zoo/adamant/czar hubs. I might be wrong/unfortunate but i think you really need to run one of the said hubs because the dropouts have a wider spcaing (vertically) and my onza sealed hub axle was to thin and i was always fannying aruond re-tentioning it because of it (N) .

i ride a python (from the same company, just different name/geo) and run the echo snail cams you get on all the echo/zoo/adamant/czar hubs. I might be wrong/unfortunate but i think you really need to run one of the said hubs because the dropouts have a wider spcaing (vertically) and my onza sealed hub axle was to thin and i was always fannying aruond re-tentioning it because of it (N) .

yeah the Deng frames have wider hub spacing to allow for snail cam use. The problem with this is that hubs without snail cams don't seem to fit as well. If you are getting the Team frame then get an echo,zoo,GU etc. hub for it. That way it's guaranteed to fit.

Plus the deng hubs come with their own snail cams ready fitted (Y) .