Broken Front Hub

melvin146

i have broken the front hub on my bike i took it off my jump bike because i wanted to run a front disk

so i need to get a new one (N)

so my question is i don't want to pay loads for a chris king or anything!!! i have a hope rear hub

and it needs to be a disk hub

oh and i need a new front brake and frame .... so lots of money over all.. i'm running on a zoo pitbull long and i don't like it i want to get a short version of something... :S

also what is better for a front brake cable or hydro?? maybe a hope mini (not so sure) :(

thanks people

cheers chris

I'd just get a fron hope xc, not expensive, you could always go to a bulb if you have the money, or a new pro 2. i've been running an XC on my trials rig for a time and have had no problems what so ever. Plus you can just get the sme colour front to match the back you already have - winner !

As for a front brake I'd recommend a hydro, like a hope mini would do, how about one of the new hope moto's with the funky rotor. Nice and powerful i'd imagine. I hear that Avid's Juicie 7 is a fav with some riders too. Personally i wouldnt bother with a cable disc, but the choice is yours! :P

Edited by elektrokid

for a front hub i would say My Webpage my mate has one and it is really worth the dollar!

for a frame i would go for http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Zona-Zenith-Trials-F...VQQcmdZViewItem i have one and it is great

also front brake i would get an avid bb7 have a look on ukbikestore.com there £50

hope this helps (Y)

i have broken the front hub on my bike i took it off my jump bike because i wanted to run a front disk

so i need to get a new one (N)

so my question is i don't want to pay loads for a chris king or anything!!! i have a hope rear hub

and it needs to be a disk hub

oh and i need a new front brake and frame .... so lots of money over all.. i'm running on a zoo pitbull long and i don't like it i want to get a short version of something... :S

also what is better for a front brake cable or hydro?? maybe a hope mini (not so sure) :(

thanks people

cheers chris

WTF? :o

You dont like the pitbull long what are you crazy?