Monty 221pro

maxi

areet all ! are monty 221 pro eny good because i might be buying 1 but i do allot of street ridin and i have herd they are a comp bike but if they aren't good for street then what shall i get. i do natural and street but i have no ideas lol or and i wont a 20" so please give me some advice

cheers maxi

(Y)

Edited by maxi

Hi maxi

monty 221 pros are great bikes and full stops were invented for a reason you know, i take it you were not thinking about getting valited soon also try to use real words.

All the best

Dan

Lmao :lol:. Anyway more to the point. The monty pro is a great bike for street and natural. Having put an 06 version through it's paces I can say they are immense on street and natural. Now with dual disc (Which I might add is immense) and the improved geometry it can only get better. So yeah if you got the money go for one :D(Y) .

maxi Posted Yesterday, 08:31 PM

areet all ! are monty 221 pro eny good because i might be buying 1 but i do allot of street ridin and i have herd they are a comp bike but if they aren't good for street then what shall i get. i do natural and street but i have no ideas lol or and i wont a 20" so please give me some advice

cheers maxi

Hi all, is the monty 221 pro good? Because I might be getting one, but I do a lot of street riding and I have heard they are a comp bike. If they are no good then what should I get?I do natural and street but I have no ideas (laugh out loud). I want a 20" bike so please give me some advice

i am uster using msn dur haha u ge*k

*translator*

I am (untranslatable)using msn, der . Haha, you geek

still doesn't make sense but I tried.

What is going on with this thread? :S

Hi all, is the monty 221 pro good? Because I might be getting one, but I do a lot of street riding and I have heard they are a comp bike. If they are no good then what should I get?I do natural and street but I have no ideas (laugh out loud). I want a 20" bike so please give me some advice

*translator*

If you edited your first post it would of been more helpful, unless you were going for an added bump. You did by the way miss a space and a full stop. Doesn't really matter though.

And for the second part, well i haven't got a clue.?

As for the 221pr thing, its looks the part. I would buy it if i had the money for sure. Monty's are generally used for anything these days so don't worry. They can crack and snap but lets be fair, its a light frame which is cheap to replace.

It does depend on how hard you ride it though. If your going to be smacking your bash guard into walls at 15mph everyday then it probably will break. Look after her then she'll be riding sweet for a few years.

(Y)

*translator*

uster = used to!

What is going on with this thread? :S

If you edited your first post it would of been more helpful, unless you were going for an added bump. You did by the way miss a space and a full stop. Doesn't really matter though.

And for the second part, well i haven't got a clue.?

As for the 221pr thing, its looks the part. I would buy it if i had the money for sure. Monty's are generally used for anything these days so don't worry. They can crack and snap but lets be fair, its a light frame which is cheap to replace.

It does depend on how hard you ride it though. If your going to be smacking your bash guard into walls at 15mph everyday then it probably will break. Look after her then she'll be riding sweet for a few years.

(Y)

Oh yes I did, but at least its understandable now :P

uster = used to!

I see but, that has to be one of the worst text talk kind of thing ever!Even use2 would of been better, ah well.