Suspension Forks

chips_an_beans

I find Marzzochi(sp) forks to be pretty good. I've got Drop Off's on my freeride bike and they seem good for that, I used to use MX Comp's (I think) for street (both made by marzzochi(sp)).

For trials I believe you can modify them to reduce the travel - I think Ryan Leech has done this - Not too sure though.

They're not the cheapest but I would not recommend cheap suspension forks for Safety reasons, I've heard of cheaper forks falling apart - That could cause serious injury.

Hope this helps. (Y)

Yeah, MX's are really good. If you're after anything a bit cheaper then have a look at the MZ Race which aren't too bad either. Or a lot of the newer style RockShox seem really good too. I.E. Revelation.

I'm pretty sure Ryan Leach uses the 85mm MX's. I wouldn't go any longer than 80ish mm though because it will make your frame handle like a tank and put it under way more stress than is sensible. Also Avoid the dirt jumper/Dirt Jam range unless you don't mind them being seriously heavy.