Hs33 Brake Pads

Fvil

planet x sticky pads with tar

cheap and very effective on a smooth or worn grind

(N) Definitely not, planet x is crap and you don't use tar this time of year it gets wet then the oil will come out of it, you will never be able to get it off your rim also when the tar get wet it can get sticky and lock your pads up :) .

Go for the zoo pads they are great on smooth or ground rims get the from trialsman.co.uk only £13 and free postage (Y)(Y):D .

Dan

Heatsink, blues, or snowys,

I run blues on a really worn grind and they are mint, real good hold they havent worn down much and arnt overly loud. My mate just got some snowys and he is running them on a smooth rim and power is excellent so on any type of grind should be amazing, they also feel abit harder than blues so may last a bit longer, i'll certainly be trying some next.

Id certainly go for something from the heatsink camp as i havnt heard a bad thing about them in years

Go for the zoo pads they are great on smooth or ground rims get the from trialsman.co.uk only £13 and free postage (Y)(Y):D .

Dan

Plazmatic crm pads are really good they have a long life and have loads of bite in them.

Mr ? (Y)

i have plazmatic crm's on a worn down grind and they are very good in dry but not too good in the wet

ben

Both zoo pads and Plazmatic pads suck in the rain.As mentioned , get the Ali C joy blues and use them with a grind.

Hi,

I used Koxx browns for a year and there is half the material left and i only had to regrind my rim twice they are good all weather pads. At the moment i am testing some of Ali-c's prototype pads :), I have also had joypad blues from him and they are imence. hope this helps (Y)

Moza