Help; How To Tap Huge Objects?

Ben Beckett

well i tap about 46" with this technic....it's not huge but enough....

and i learned it by Vincent Hermance...so....! ;)

But i guess both technics will work! (Y)

Pretty dam sure vincent doesn't use that technique... i have a lot of his vids and i can't recall seeing it anywhere. But if you have proof that that is his normal technique then please present your case.

In reply to the topic i would suggest learning the full pedal stroke - so beneficial when you get it. I Have done 50 with full stroke, whereas my biggest before was only about 44.

Pretty dam sure vincent doesn't use that technique... i have a lot of his vids and i can't recall seeing it anywhere. But if you have proof that that is his normal technique then please present your case.

In reply to the topic i would suggest learning the full pedal stroke - so beneficial when you get it. I Have done 50 with full stroke, whereas my biggest before was only about 44.

vincent taps normally, tap THEN jump ;) and yer like phil king sed learn that full pedal stroke shizzle were you begin to lift front end with youre weak foot. watch the second layer matt video to see what i mean B)