Southend Christmas Ride

20inchsuperstar

hohoho merry christmas

a generally fun ride will be had by all

is a bit of fun really come if you want to

im covering my zoo in tisel so please do thie same 'cos i dont want to look like a tit on my own

this friday,

meet at about 10?

post where you want to meet up

see you there!

santa matt

:P

il probably come but if i have the money than i will b gettin the train, and i wont be comin at 10, i want a lay in its taking all my energy specially the past 5 days ive been very very drunk its caught up with me and now i gotta go job seekers, o the fun

i say we go up to where matt lives see what is there to ride pretty damm bored of southend

I Agree with Mr. Elding saturday for the win fridays busy and dont tell me you can have a good ride with out me you no im worth it :P come on people saturday for the win woooooooooo.

mery crimbo lots ov love

jack :P(Y)

I Agree with Mr. Elding saturday for the win fridays busy and dont tell me you can have a good ride with out me you no im worth it :P come on people saturday for the win woooooooooo.

mery crimbo lots ov love

jack :P(Y)

if we do a friday then it is probably going to be crap as civic and all that area will be open and we will be chucked off in a matter of minutes,

although chalkwell also needs a good riding havnt been there since the summer i think jack sort out simp with a rear brake will you please i need some of the older riders out (flower, gav etc)

il have money i think i get paid double from job seekers cos its xmas wooo although if its cold i may not be there as when my back gets cold im out for the count (N)

i would be up for that, love to ride somewhere different even if its just me coming up matt it will be good, may even ride some natural if you are lucky.

southend on the sat then i suppose that will be cool with me il just make sure i have red bull and fags hehe and not hung over (again) hehe

dan be fair mate come on its unfair to let matt come down all the time, its like you keep on wanting me to ride progress with you, but you never wanna come manor do you, and dont say that theres nothin to ride in benfleet, i havnt seen you do any of the rail gaps there or do all the gaps and hop ups which are in your limits

im up for riding anywhere boys hjonest but it seems like we should ride rochford sometime its only 8 mins from rayliegh anyway

well i get paid on thurs so il come rochford and i got a few bottles of kick as well so im down with rochford, anyone else up for fri, il speak to jack as well ands maybe a few others il try and find a cam aswell :ermm:

as for dan well if he dont wanna ride rochford its up to him but southend gets boring when you ride it every weekend

see you on fri mate

whats our number matt u may have to meet me at the station

change of plan. We are now going thorpe bay. So because only a few of us know were we are going we are gonna meet at the train station.

Edit-Beaten to it by matt and what time we gonna meet

Edited by mattyboy2384