How Tall Should I Be For A Mod?

tom 20

nice one guys... im nearing 6 foot now but i dont feel to tall or have any difficulties riding a mod , its just that someone said to me that i should get a stock..

:) I am about 6ft 1 - 6ft 2, i'm not quite sure but any way i don't have any difficulties riding a mod and i don't feel tall ever but there is no doubting that i look like a absolute twat riding one. :D

Dan

I would never buy a mod but that is just me :) mods suit some people more than others.

im 5'8-5'9 and ride a short pitbull

love it !!!!!

i just think that when you get towards 6 ft that mods feel too small

i think the height of your bike on its rear wheel should be he same as you standing up :P thats what im like and its obviously why im so good :shifty:>_< :$

matt

sorry if this post is a bit random

stocks all the way !!!!!1111oneoneelevenonehundredandeleven!!!!

There is no specific height for either. Just if you're over 6.5 you'll look a tit on a mod and get accused of stealing a lil girls bike... Same with stock, if you're the height of a dustbin you'll look a tit on a stock.

dude im 5' 5" and i rode a vinco n i didnt look a tit an d i have seen a lad that is 6.5 riding a mod and he dont look a tit its all dependent on wat they want a bike to be and feel like