Mbk The Sex God

Conor the basher.

All this crap about him being spoilt or whatever is a waste of time. When he gets the bike he is a: going to love it and b: be outside all the time getting fresh air and exercise in one of the most positive ways imaginable. If I can afford to ensure that my kids do this then I'm going to. I'm not going to bail them out of debts or dress them in some gucci shit if they moan about it but if they show an interest in riding any style then they are getting my full support. Anyone who moans about this deserves to have some fat little shit kid who begs them for an Xbox while his bike rusts in the shed.....

Have fun mate, its a beauty

All this crap about him being spoilt or whatever is a waste of time. When he gets the bike he is a: going to love it and b: be outside all the time getting fresh air and exercise in one of the most positive ways imaginable. If I can afford to ensure that my kids do this then I'm going to. I'm not going to bail them out of debts or dress them in some gucci shit if they moan about it but if they show an interest in riding any style then they are getting my full support. Anyone who moans about this deserves to have some fat little shit kid who begs them for an Xbox while his bike rusts in the shed.....

Have fun mate, its a beauty

That was beautiful :(

Beastly bike Conor!

Hopefully me and Chris will be up after crimbo. (Y)

Ok dont worry about me :( Ive not stopped riding you know, just load of overtime this christmas. You wait till after. Ill have no work appart from my contracted hours. Which is one weekend every other week. So if im still welcome ill be up too :unsure: ?

Nice bike man have fun ridin it lucky bugger :P

Ok dont worry about me :( Ive not stopped riding you know, just load of overtime this christmas. You wait till after. Ill have no work appart from my contracted hours. Which is one weekend every other week. So if im still welcome ill be up too :unsure: ?

Nice bike man have fun ridin it lucky bugger :P

So will i, mwahahahahah :shifty: yes, you are welcome down too,of corse!

Max...

It cost 1920.

Not being a d**k or anything and calling you spoilt,But iam very lucky I got £400 spent on me this year for xmas.If I ever asked my dad for bike costing almost £2000 for xmas....He'd smash me so,so much.

But yer,Hope you have fun with it because I bloody would. :P

Sorry Rob, Didn't think you was coming now as you have not mentioned anything about it since we got invited.

By the way...

I might not be able to come due to an annual review at King College Hospital.

I'm trying hard to beg my mum to rearrange.