Squeeky Brakes

CrOcKeR

Look on tarty loads of awesome pads, i'm running the Onza Citrus pads. Only £11 sound nice but not too loud.

Quote: I have Try-all fluro green 26" rims with no grind and zoo pads, they are deafening in a good way they are so loud neighbours come out of there houses to see what the commotion is!

lol! believe thats the last thing you want, someone i know got beaten up by a couple of chavs because his brakes were annoying and loud... :(

dan (Y)

with those pads would i run a grind or not?

also where would i get em from....

and whats the wear rate

These pads are available from michael Singleton.

The pads are very good and long lasting , should be used with a grind andcome with 8mm of material.

To get in touch with mike click on 'members' at the top right hand side of the screen and type in Michael Singleton where it says 'name begins with.' Go on his profile and add him to msn (Y)

Max...

Edited by max-t

Ok for a start tar is EASY and is not messing about. BUT I personally dont use tar I have a medium grind and as everyone who rides with me knows have the loudest squeak possible with my new set up, very light grind as its nearly dead, amazing heatsink coust cnc pads, HAIRSPRAY :shifty: great stuff it really is.