Im New ! !

Tom Swindlehurst

hello guys,

My name is tom swindlehurst,Im new to this forum, but not to the trials world.I ride a echo team and come from kendal i am 11 years off age and love the sports i do.I ride with my brother (danny swindlehurst) and do lots of compertions and some street! i am currently the the british benjamin champion off 2006,i am sponsored by tarty bikes who help me with all my trials needs!(cheers guys),i get alot of support off my family, and they give up alot of there time to take me places :).

thats all for now

tom.... :turned:

• Like 1

Oright Tom. (Y)

Welcome to the forum, I hope you can get all the information you will need from people on here and enjoy your stay lol. I am 15 and you're probably better than me too but I've only been riding about 5 months or something lol :rolleyes:

Anyway GOOD LUCK!!! :D(Y) CJ..

• 4 months later...
Hi tom welcome to the forum

Ha Ha he has been a member longer than you!

How can people bump this kind of topic without realising that its a year old? i mean they must of been looking through pages of old topics before coming across this?!

Hi Tom we are new too sturtsdad (to old to mention) Paul 14 Stuart 19 all bike mad and live in wiltshire, stu mostly does street now and paul spends to long on skates thogh has a lovely DMR 24 inch,

my old bones creek a bit but still got it

keep riding