Hello, I'm Sam.

sam briggs-price

Hellio i'm sam Briggs-price, i'm 13 and i ride an Onza T-Bird 06. I am fairly new to trials i got my bike at Christmas and started from there. Ive learnt the basics like backhop and bashguarding, my trials knowledge isnt too good but i will try to help anyone who needs it. Im from Newark, Nottinghamshire and got recomended by Josh Greenan, Tom Perkins and 'Mart'. I quiet like the look of the forum and think it will be helpfull, ill defo need it. My other intrests are motorbikes. Thats about it really so hello and thanks for looking, Sam. :)

Hello Sam, I am Sam.

Good choice of bike, my mate had one, helped him a lot, he has just swopped it for a T-MAG and now wants summat else.

Top-Tip: If your headset keeps coming loose and you can't tighten it any more, buy a new one. Sounds silly advice but we have spent ages trying to sort his by buying a DDG Dreadlock, he managed to strip all the thread of the bolt today. So just buy a new headset, or if you do get it set up right, leave it well alone... Trust me...

i´m Ronny from brazil.

WOW tf is in brazil!!! :rockon:

nice to meet you dude im matt

good choice of bike to start off with (Y)

i taught myself all i know (with a helping hand from my local riders :P )

but couldn't have done it without www.trashzen.com it'll teach you all you need to know and some you dont

im sure this forum and all the members will come in very handy and help you through your life with trials

matt

(you should really ride a stock hehe im 13 too and cope fine on my ZOO! Pitbull)