Tonight, I Am Going To Drink Drive

Byron Whitewick

Why dont you just sleep in the car and the chances are, the chicks wil have sympathy on you freezing your balls off and let you stay inside? Drink driving is just suicide, think of the people you could hurt and the lives you could ruin.

I know its sounds a bit immature, but i am planning to get legless tonight, and i'd love to have the convienicence of driving

but i know you cant have one with the other (a bit like good looks and loyalty in a girl, oo mate), and im willing to get shanked by the weather if its going to give me the confidence to beak it down on the dane floor tonight, haha, what a loser.

Anyway, I expect you've already left, if you have, And your reading this in 6 weeks time whilst sitting in a back brace and a wheel chair then, Well, i feel sorry for you.

its that kind of attitude that kills people, imagine, if you thought you'd be fine, you got half way up your street and you killed your own mother/brother/sister/dad whoever is close to you. Imagine the pain you and your family would feel, its the same as if you kill somebody from somebody elses family, and if you need to drink to have fun that just makes you even more of a twat, i hope you don't die/crash because that would be shit. Just don't do it simple as, there will be other parties but theres only one of you.

I doubt he is gna because surely most people realise how stupid it is. I mean you've announced it on a public forum too, someones prob already phoned the cops ahead lol

so yeah, I call bluff cos I just hope im right to be honest