What Bike Do U Have?

Gu Typhoon 26" (I`ll have it by tomorrow perhaps)

Saracen 2.6 frame with a lot of other trialsy parts, none original.

Koxx Gold Edition Trials Unicycle

Travis collier flatland, Specialized p2. blahblahblah.

My Gf got a saracen two.zero and a Koxx white widow unicycle :)

And a specialized p.3, Flybikes flatland bmx (She`s a bike mechanic, but still, very feminin ;))

i have an emmelle tango with cross rod titanium 2010 forks with external drop mounts, inverted spring loaded bottom bracket for that extra power, a seat tube with suspension :D , power shaft twin walled crank arms with snizzelbop pedals... carbon fibre spokes built on twin walled gold plated rims with a 650 engagemnent point free hub made by nailfile inc. 8 pot dope smoker 3000s with 350mm rotors. heat sensitive grips to cool down or warm up your hands with built in water sprinklers to cool down the dope smoker 3000s

(Y):)

i have an emmelle tango with cross rod titanium 2010 forks with external drop mounts, inverted spring loaded bottom bracket for that extra power, a seat tube with suspension :D , power shaft twin walled crank arms with snizzelbop pedals... carbon fibre spokes built on twin walled gold plated rims with a 650 engagemnent point free hub made by nailfile inc. 8 pot dope smoker 3000s with 350mm rotors. heat sensitive grips to cool down or warm up your hands with built in water sprinklers to cool down the dope smoker 3000s

(Y):)

haha!!!!!!! thats ace!!!!!!!