Any One Been Done For No Lights?

BenJohnson

Me and my mate were out in Burnham doing some street riding, admitantly it was dark but not what i would call night. Two coppers pulled up and started asking us about the fact that we had no lights on our bikes. Obviously they didn't know anything about the bikes but now we have got to put come lights on our mods. Anyone suffered from the same problem?

Cheers Ben

I have not had the problem but, why don't you buy a million candle light power touch and strap it to the front off your bike when one approaches or looks over, see what they say then, they might tell you its too bright, but then they could F**k you up for been cocky so you can't really win, but meh what you going to do.

well after 3 attempts today me an ben j finally managed to get are letters signed of to say we'd fitted lights. the officer that did sign was fine about the whole thing and made a joke out of it, but two of the other officers were really arrogant towards us, like we were proper criminals. it certainly gives you faith in the justice system to know that there like this to people who just keep out of the way and don't cause hassle to anyone!!! obviously the real criminals are laughing because the police spend to much attention on initiatives and petty things!!! instead of sorting out real crime.

Ben g :blink:

I had one run in a while ago, i just explained that i had just got the bike and hadnt found a light that would fit yet. They accepted the story and left me to it.

Needless to say i still havn't found a light to fit it. If i have anymore trouble then will just walk the bike home.

Andy