My Old Promo Video

tryallmaster

Thought i would post my old video because ive only started using this forum, and this is my first post with a link in it!

Currently working on a new one, its being bothered to take the camera out and film!

This is a repost (not by me) but i dont think none of you new guys will have seen it!

hope you like it.... Youtube......

Lewis

ive seen this, i was with you in bits when you filmed it, remember on a leeds ride when me and my mate Jon stayed back with you and your mate in leeds uni campus. Really nice vid, music matches it well.

Al

Edited by Alastair

I would love to watch it, and comment on it but it keeps stopping about 3 seconds in.

I have seen you ride before and if on the video you are as good :shifty: then it will be realy good

Adam

You have to let the whole video buffer before you can stream it on the page, sp be patient!

nice vid i saw it agis ago but meh its still good i liove the way you ride out of your house :lol: hope your next video is beta.

and please could some one tell me what the song is ??

chris

Edited by (chief)

hey mate,

brilliant video got a nice smooth style to it, riding is good very smooth to not much repetition good editing and the music went well, good video all together one of the best in new members chat, well done mate keep it up. Hope you dont forget to close your door everytime your riding only joking B)

cheers lawrence keep it up (Y)

Edited by lawrence osborn