Water Bleed? (hope Mono)

pitbull-91

Alex its for the rear because I'm going to be buying a simtra frame. Also tyler is running a hope with a water bleed and my mate james, how comes they work perfect and feel loverly?.

Adam.

Lol sorry dude but i need to make you look like a tit for posting the gay topic!!!

I DON'T RUN A WATER BLEED HA HA!!!!!(I'm tyler by the way) and yes mine feels lush and guess what its dot oil ha ha

he he see you on Thursday maby!

Lol sorry dude but i need to make you look like a tit for posting the gay topic!!!

I DON'T RUN A WATER BLEED HA HA!!!!!(I'm tyler by the way) and yes mine feels lush and guess what its dot oil ha ha

he he see you on Thursday maby!

You didn't have to post it on here , you already made me feel stupid on msn. :$ lol, trust me though it feels like a water bleed.

Adam.

Hopes come ready bled with dot oil, just fit it and ride it, the only reason to change the fluid is for a thinner one, so that your lever feels lighter and fermer. Just check its got 5.1 and not 4 in it and there is nothing to worry about. Unless you have bled it with water, then the seals are not being lubed and will get knackered in no time.

Hopes come ready bled with dot oil, just fit it and ride it, the only reason to change the fluid is for a thinner one, so that your lever feels lighter and fermer. Just check its got 5.1 and not 4 in it and there is nothing to worry about. Unless you have bled it with water, then the seals are not being lubed and will get knackered in no time.

its not a new braake so it needs bleeding, which oil will feel most like water as i want my brake to have a very snapy feel at the lever.

Adam.