London Ride 21st

powerz

Hi as i cant post in the rides section im posted this hear.

Is anyone welcolm to the ride at London on the 21st? (found here http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....howtopic=90471) as i really wana go & if i do go me and my mate would not know the best places to ride.

and can someone please put some more details on where people are meeting as sloped walls means absolutly nothing to me.

Thanks for all help in advance (Y)

Edited by powerz

Is anyone welcolm to the ride at London on the 21st? (found here http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....howtopic=90471) as i really wana go & if i do go me and my mate would not know the best places to ride.

and can someone please put some more details on where people are meeting as sloped walls means absolutly nothing to me.

Hey ash

Sure come down and see if you can dring darren as well. (I rode with you guys last weekend). I'm sure someone can explain it better than me but the sloped walls are outside the shell centre. Which is just back from the london eye. I'll talk to you on MSN about it

Matt

Hey ash

Sure come down and see if you can dring darren as well. (I rode with you guys last weekend). I'm sure someone can explain it better than me but the sloped walls are outside the shell centre. Which is just back from the london eye. I'll talk to you on MSN about it

Matt

O.K cool yea darren will come as long as he isn't working be on msn later about 6 ish (Y)

urm yea what train station are you going to? i never know the exact way there when im alone

but best bet is to find your way straight to the river and ask people to point you in the direction of

the london eye, i then cross the millenium bridge and work my way back past tate and to the london eye

i know where it is from there - just inwards and.... well just arround thereish lol

just the usual meeting place for all locals - people will meet you at stations if your organised an nice!

EDIT: an oh dont think im able to make it so im not much help to you lol

Edited by Simpson

Well idont know what train im getting yet but as soon as i know i will post here and maybe meet up with some others, Oh and thanks for the directions i think if i get lost i will just ask some locals if they have seen a bunch of crazy bikers.LOL

Can you take a bike on a bus??? as this is the only train journey i can find.

JOURNEY DETAILS

Clacton depart 07:36 by Train

Colchester arrive 08:06

Colchester depart 08:13 by Bus

Marks Tey arrive 08:25

Marks Tey depart 08:36 by Train

London Liverpool Street arrive 09:42

Duration: 2:06

Edited by powerz

Right the route have to take is:

from clacton drive to marks tey,

then get a train to stratford,

then get the 8:30 or 9:00 underground train to waterloo station, then ride to meet the rest of yous at the shell slopped walls, so i should be there earlyish.

Will any one else be arriving at waterloo station at around 9-10 ish??.

Hi powerz.

I was with the group of boys, that met up with you at clacton. (i was the one with no bike, the one filming)

would it be possible for us to meet up with you at london?

Hi, Dont see why not, im hopeing to meet up with Matt too with the TI, Did you actualy get any footage of the clacton ride

Edited by powerz

Hi, Dont see why not, im hopeing to meet up with Matt too with the TI, Did you actualy get any footage of the clacton ride

Yeah check it out its on our site.

www.essexstreettrials.co.uk

Also register on our forums we can arrange meetings in the future.

And tell the other guys to register on our forum.

(by the way you guys are awesome at trials, we were all embarrassed to do anything because your so good)

Yeah check it out its on our site.

www.essexstreettrials.co.uk

Also register on our forums we can arrange meetings in the future.

And tell the other guys to register on our forum.

(by the way you guys are awesome at trials, we were all embarrassed to do anything because your so good)

You should never of been embarrassed, i mean Chai & Dan wheeler was there but we was all still riding the rocks along side them, i think you's gave up riding cause of the rain :P

Thanks for your cament anyways, Yea iv'e checked your site out the other day and signed up, i saw the pics but i didn't see the vid, but iv'e just looked and yea the vid's not too bad, im @ the top left @ 55 secs doing a few pogo's on the front wheel.

Edited by powerz

You should never of been embarrassed, i mean Chai & Dan wheeler was there but we was all still riding the rocks along side them, i think you's gave up riding cause of the rain :P

Thanks for your cament anyways, Yea iv'e checked your site out the other day and signed up, i see the pics but did you get any filming done

Yeah, the clacton video is on our video section.

Thanks for your cament anyways, Yea iv'e checked your site out the other day and signed up, i saw the pics but i didn't see the vid, but iv'e just looked and yea the vid's not too bad, im @ the top left @ 55 secs doing a few pogo's on the front wheel.

I wasnt riding i was running, but the reason why we stopped is to get some footage.

When you do them pogo's it is awsome, is that hard to do?

What is the spec of your bike?

Have you modded it?

P.S I have added you on MSN, are you online?

Edited by charlie >est<

Yeah, the clacton video is on our video section.

I wasnt riding i was running, I got tired but the reason why we stopped is to get some footage.

What is the spec of your bike?

Have you modded it?

20" Gu typhoon frame long

Monty pr forks & monty stem

Echo HeadSet

Zoo Bars

echo 07 rear rim on Gu hub

Onza disc hog wheel on front

tensile freewheel on zoo cranks & onza shin dig pedals

try-all lock grips

04 hs33 rear with blue rock pads

GU Booster

06 julie disc on front

A2Z disc rotor

creepy crawler front tyre

echo rear tyre

Hows that enough info there (Y):-

sorry m8 im off out now,i'l be on msn tomorow about 7-ish

as for the nose pogo's its just practice

Edited by powerz

20" Gu typhoon frame long

Monty pr forks & monty stem

Echo HeadSet

Zoo Bars

echo 07 rear rim on Gu hub

Onza disc hog wheel on front

tensile freewheel on zoo cranks & onza shin dig pedals

try-all lock grips

04 hs33 rear with blue rock pads

GU Booster

06 julie disc on front

A2Z disc rotor

creepy crawler front tyre

echo rear tyre

Hows that enough info there (Y):-

sorry m8 im off out now,i'l be on msn tomorow about 7-ish

as for the nose pogo's its just practice

Yeah, thats about enough info ;) Thanks.

Ok, i'll practice as soon as i get my bike back :P

Talk to you later.

I'm in.