Amourdillo

20inch_power

Well there either having you on. Or they mean condensation which i believe is caused when a warm surface does something with a cold surface. Either way why would I trials bike suddnely adapt sweat glands when you buy an armourdillo? Some people are worried about weight with an armourdillo....cut of the flaps and cable tie the armour on the frame, Or realise that they are light any way, it doesnt make a diffrence at all.

i have one off these and i cant say i have ever felt a damp patch when i took it off. but there is some truth behind the sweating, if your frame was made out off steal (which i hope it isnt) and if you get salt water in the down tube and it stays there for a while it will "sweat". that doesnt mean it will leak through the down tube it means the inner off the down tube will oxodise and you might see wee white speckals on the outside of your down tube.

seen as your frame will be made out off aluminium you should be fine.

so there is some truth behind the sweating but the chances off it happening to your bike is virtually zero.

i think your mates are taking the p*ss out off you.

quote Stvn V.

i just take the 2 plastic bars out that are on the left & right, that saves about 30 grams.

it's not that havy.

If weight worries you people that much then why not ride commando :lol:(Y)

Sorry but it had to be said

Edited by powerz