Monty Snail Cams

Coxa-Onza-Rider

do they go looser or tighter, they may be the wrong way round. also you may want a washer on the bolt to.

moza

they just turn the way you turn and then dont stay on the little bolts thing that sticks out........ also the cams are put on like the ones off tartybikes as we have looked at the pictures of the monty 221 ti. And he has got a ti hub on the back and he just uses the bolts that came with it

i had this problem on my koxx levelboss. and it was because there was loads of thread lock on the bolt(blue or red stuff) and it made the axel spin causing the snail cam to turn. i just cleaned it of the bolt and put a dab of grease on it.

try that, i cannot realy say much more. :turned:

moza

Sorry im no help here but i will just let you know that your not the only one with this problem.

My mate is finding the same problem at the moment with his monty pr, as he tightens the bolts the snail cam moves round with the bolt,

and he has the snail cams on the outside of the frame and another prob is that the wheel spacing wasn't right when he got it new from cleanbikes, so on the left side of the wheel he also has snail cam inside the frame to space it out properly.

I hope you get the problem sorted (Y)

Edited by powerz