What Free Hub

onzat-comp

Hi

I just wonderd what free hub you would recomend. I have been on tarty and most of the prices are stupidly expencive. I have a buget of around 100 because i am building a new pyhton at the moment. Any help would be appreciated.

thanks rick.

PS:like it says in the title its a 20

PPS:i can only have a free hub as i have already bought the crank.

You could go for any of the Deng freehubs as they all have the same internals, or look on here in the FS/WTD section to see if anyone is shifting one that you want orrr... bit riskier but the Hope Pro2's are actually Mod compatable !!! if you shave 9.2mm off of the spacer on the non-drive side, they fit into mod frames, and they are going for £60ish on www.chainreactioncycles.co.uk and sound sooo sexy its unbelievable !!

Joel ;)

You could go for any of the Deng freehubs as they all have the same internals, or look on here in the FS/WTD section to see if anyone is shifting one that you want orrr... bit riskier but the Hope Pro2's are actually Mod compatable !!! if you shave 9.2mm off of the spacer on the non-drive side, they fit into mod frames, and they are going for £60ish on www.chainreactioncycles.co.uk and sound sooo sexy its unbelievable !!

Joel ;)

Do they got that offer anymore?