Addingham Moorside 14/1/07 Practice!

Trialsbikenut

Hi here are a few pictures of me riding today at Addingham Moorside wich was really good weather apart from the bitter cold gale force winds, but was still great fun and i really enjoyed it, shame i didnt take my ZOO!, me on the sherco on my mate fergy on the gasser, anyway here they are enjoy (Y)

a003kj6.jpg

a006ks3.jpg

a009sc7.jpg

a013kh9.jpg

a012vh3.jpg

a016wj5.jpg

a017zs3.jpg

a018br8.jpg

a026st8.jpg

a028fo8.jpg

Thanks Tom :D

Edited by Trialsbikenut

nice riding and bikes, addingham really does catch the wind though, so fair play for being up there (Y)

I have one question though......why the trousers? are you sponsored and have to wear those? I can understand that they might not catch on stuff as much, but is it really that big a problem to justify wearing those?

nice riding and bikes, addingham really does catch the wind though, so fair play for being up there (Y)

I have one question though......why the trousers? are you sponsored and have to wear those? I can understand that they might not catch on stuff as much, but is it really that big a problem to justify wearing those?

They all seem to wear those skin tight trews for some bizzar reason.

I was thinking the same thing!

I would rather throw on a pair of moto x bottoms or something and a track suit top.

Everyone who riders motorbike's at my local natural spot tend's to have the same sort of clothing, some even have the skin suit's. :rolleyes:

I think i'd just throw on a pair of old jeans and a random top or whatever.

EDIT: I'd love to have a moto trial bike, I will get one when im older and can't be seen riding push bike's anymore.

Edited by jake1516

The header pipe can get really hot when your riding, so pants can help protect you from burns on your legs if you touch it or something goin up a step for example. All the the "skin tight" stuff is lightweight, and stretchy to allow the rider to move comfortably in it. But basically it comes down to FIM rules, you have to wear trousers. Well i dont know if its FIM, but in Australia, Motorcylcing Australia being the governing body makes that rules.

Edited by mikey23

Sad to hear that one of the landowners died recently. He and his brother have battled with the council to allow us to keep riding on there. Deep respect.

Barbara

Aww no!! I hope its still open to us!!

Awesome pic's though, i LOVE your Sherco

I just got a new rear sproket for mine.....its all good!!

would love to ride at addingham though :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the comments so far!!!!!!!! Keep them coming, i wear those trowsers as there comfy and every one else wears them, i will be getting some MX ones for the cold weather as they are walmer, every one should have shercos there awsome, never had any problems with mine, and ive had 3 so far SHERCO *** :D

Thanks Tom