Joe Baxter - Tarty Bikes 3

joe b

jobs a good'un, I really liked that (Y)

Are you sponsored by SIS?? I sent them a really nice cv, but they never replied :(

Yeah he is, one of there top motorbike racers (i forget his name) lives on his street.

Greggs Quarry is really good when its dry, some nice gaps and stuff.

Nice video, wasnt keen on the song, but riding was ace.

Yeah he is, one of there top motorbike racers (i forget his name) lives on his street.

Greggs Quarry is really good when its dry, some nice gaps and stuff.

Nice video, wasnt keen on the song, but riding was ace.

his name chris walker, my dads mate from back in day,when he use to race motorbikes....

Nice smooth riding joe, Shame about song :P When you meeting up for a ride,

How about Colwyn Saturday? (Y)

Sam.

Yeah, definately. And, definately soon. :) I don't know about Colwyn on Saturday; it sounds very far and it's a bit short notice. I'll catch you on MSN...

jobs a good'un, I really liked that (Y)

Are you sponsored by SIS?? I sent them a really nice cv, but they never replied :(

Yeah, like Andy said, i am. I just pestered them with a few e-mails and i also rung once (Y) . You should try again - i'm sure they'd like you on there team if they have me :blink: .

Thanks a bunch for the comments so far. I'd like a few more though - any tips on editing/song choice would be good :) .

Cheers,

Joe.

Joe, youve proper amazed me there. Loved the vid, there was some ceriously good riding going on there, very controlled. Thought the song was just as good as the riding, and so was the editing my friend.

I cringed abit when you was riding those dead slippy rocks chuk, that does take some guts and skills.

Really liked to see you having a paddy on that sidehop too, was class.

Carnt wait to see your next vid. Keep it up.

Love you. :$

Abdab...

when you rang science in sport joe, when i was there, i coukldnt breath...good video aswell..well edited as always!

Hahahaha, i totally forgot about that :lol: . That was such a laugh - you filmed it too didn't you? :lol: Quality...

Thanks for that, too, Abdab. Love you too :wub: .

Cheers,

Joe.

need to mek vids like birmingham vid, all latest videos seem the same all with depressing music and stuf dece moves like but birmingham video changed the game, mek another street vid we filming from all different places and dif moves (Y) and mitn soundtrack, da bom diggy dig..

need to mek vids like birmingham vid, all latest videos seem the same all with depressing music and stuf dece moves like but birmingham video changed the game, mek another street vid we filming from all different places and dif moves (Y) and mitn soundtrack, da bom diggy dig..

Haha, bom di diggy diggy :lol: . Next vid i'll try and find some good music for you, fella (Y) .

Cheers for comment...