What Frame To Get

jim-p

i need to be convinced what frame top get because in my mind they are all even it's between the adamant a3, zoo python and the echo team (all the '07' models)but i just can't make my mind up.

if any body has any reviews or anysort of replies about any of the frames please could you tell me thanks :)

Well I've got an '07 python and I could have sex with it - I would. My mate has an '07 Team and i can hardly tell the difference between mine and his geometry wise. There deffinatly is a difference, but nothing amazing. Not too sure about A3s... I haven't heard a lot about them, but what I've heard isn't too great. :turned:

Well I've got an '07 python and I could have sex with it - I would.

what you on about max you do manage it you used your knob to press out the headtube that dented :lol:

anyway to help, i think the ko frame is cool in silver, also the zoo is good but it has been milked to fcuk, bum bum bum cls has one so i will get one bum bum. :P

also the echo team is nice (Y)

but really 26" is what it's all about

Edited by rwiley

Well I've got an '07 python and I could have sex with it - I would.

My mate has an '07 Team

Ha Max, Tim would be delighted to hear you like him. Perhaps you and front wheel leg-end can have dry 4 way sex including your python maybe?? :lol::lol:B)

But on a serious note, go for the Echo or Zoo. The rest is up to you depending what you hear about them or what colour schemes you'd like? (Y)(Y)

Edited by Ghetto Rider