Norfolk Rocks Today

hugh_b

Some real nice pictures of you, Hugh. Your bikes have always looked beautiful, but that is just... :o

Some pretty technical riding, too, to say it's your first day back. Furthermore, where the f**k have you been all this time? Really glad to know your back on the scene, again :) !

Cheers,

Joe.

B)-->

QUOTE(joe b @ Jan 28 2007, 05:46 PM)
Some real nice pictures of you, Hugh. Your bikes have always looked beautiful, but that is just... :o

Some pretty technical riding, too, to say it's your first day back. Furthermore, where the f**k have you been all this time? Really glad to know your back on the scene, again :) !

Cheers,

Joe.

:lol: ive been racin motocross but that has got so expensive everyweeked and ive been thinking of getting back into trials for a while now but not had the money etc, but one weekend i just decided enough was enough with mx and i sold the bike and oredered my monty. :)

no joke, its a tourist town. thats all it is, and for some reason theres no chave either... probs cus me and alex always scare them away :P but yea its mint. i spent basically the whole of last summer walkin up nd down the prom with a mate jus spottin fitties..lol