Fsa Platinum Pro Bb

SCOTTY___

Hey peepz, As topic says, im after the Spindel size of the splines on a FSA Platinum pro BB. Looked on Tartys CRC bikeDock all dont have it.

Ide check mine on my bike, but its that the GFs house and i cant get there, and i need to make a crank spacer tomorrow at college.

So could somebody please measure it :)

The accurate the better.

Thanks Scotty

OH MY GOD!!!

I could have used that months ago!!!

that's going to be SO handy for my project this year I seriously can't tahnk you enough for pointing that out to me at least.

f**k that's like my holy grail man! you have no idea.

I just wonder why when I searched for isis specification isisdrive.com didn't come up??? <_<

Had to punch "International splined interface standard" into google before it spat that little gem out.....

Scotty, bore the spacer to 21.5 mil and it'll clear. I hope you understand that unless you're using cranks with very tight splines (think tensiles), then the chances of buggering things up are greatly increased by a spacer.

Had to punch "International splined interface standard" into google before it spat that little gem out.....

Scotty, bore the spacer to 21.5 mil and it'll clear. I hope you understand that unless you're using cranks with very tight splines (think tensiles), then the chances of buggering things up are greatly increased by a spacer.

Yerh got it to work, and i did exactly the same thing u just said :) Bore'd out to 21.5 Made afew out of brass, different sizes so i know whats the best to use, thanks <3