Read the guidelines -Getting A Bike

trialsr lee

hi,

I ride stock but want to go to mod I'm a ok rider could you recommend a 20" trials for me i am also 5 foot 8 (if that matters)

This may sound really stupid but i really like my mates Saracen 2-zero but i sort of don't want to buy it because its a Saracen and you cant mod it very well (eg: rear wheel 20"). Also do you know any one selling a 20" trials if so please could you leave contact details (msn address) and a quick spec of the bike.

cheers Lee

T-pro, Or T-comp as its now called.

Seriously one of the nicest mod frames about.

And the specs prety mint to.

Tensile freehweel e.t.c

cheers i have rid they both and ant so keen i feel the gearing on the t-comp is to high. the t-pro just not keen on. i preffer the saracen to them i want to know what a long 20" trials feels like.

Just to let you know the gearing on the t-comp is higher as it has an 18t ffw, on the saracen it is a 16t, the higher gear is so that you get alot more power in the pedal kicks, i have found i cant even gap a bikes length on the saracen.

I suggest get something with a front freewheel as you will find it alot better than a saracen when it comes to bigger gaps ect.

Cheers Marcus

hi,

I ride stock but want to go to mod I'm a ok rider could you recommend a 20" trials for me i am also 5 foot 8 (if that matters)

This may sound really stupid but i really like my mates Saracen 2-zero but i sort of don't want to buy it because its a Saracen and you cant mod it very well (eg: rear wheel 20"). Also do you know any one selling a 20" trials if so please could you leave contact details (msn address) and a quick spec of the bike.

cheers Lee

No don't stock is the way forward.... look so much cooler too!

Zona zip or the Ashton Justice mod bike. I think they look very good but that's just my opinion.

Keep us up to date about what you get.

Adam.

I like your idear i was looking at the zona zip but i have got to find one cheap enough becouse i ant got that much because i have just been bought my stock my dad dont want me to sell it though i have got anouth topic called "getting a bike" to find out how much i could get for it.

cheers lee

Ps: if you know any one sellinf a zona please get back to me or add me on msn trials-r-lee@hotmail.co.uk

Edited by trialsr lee