Photo Shop

onzat-comp

Hi everyone

comments on these i have downloaded the free trial on adobe.com for photo shop and these are what I've done so far AFTER 5 HOURS EXPERIENCE.

comments please

Echo lite :)

echoliteax7.jpg

GU typhoon 20 :)

purplegutyphoonpz6.jpg

Thanks Rick

PS: i no I'm good but I'm not doing anyone Else's theres other topics for that.

Those first pics only take like 30 seconds tops. Theres no background for them so all you have to do is click select>colour range... then use the dropper on the colour section, change the slider to pick up all the colour, then click ok. Copy your selected are, new layer, paste. Then click image>adjustment>hue/saturation. Job done.

You should have a go at altering pictures with more complex backgrounds, like lawns and sheds and flower pots. This forces you to utilize methods involving selection tools etc. and will improve your abilities a lot quicker.

Those first pics only take like 30 seconds tops. Theres no background for them so all you have to do is click select>colour range... then use the dropper on the colour section, change the slider to pick up all the colour, then click ok. Copy your selected are, new layer, paste. Then click image>adjustment>hue/saturation. Job done.

You should have a go at altering pictures with more complex backgrounds, like lawns and sheds and flower pots. This forces you to utilize methods involving selection tools etc. and will improve your abilities a lot quicker.

i did those pics bit by bit with the magic wand tool so it took me ages but htanks for the advice personaly now i just go to select>coulor range that normally dose the job

thanks rick