Finally.......

t33zr

haha this is random, but does anyone remember TYCO? a company that made r/c cars for kids under like 10 years old? anyway, they used to make each car in two colours, one would have fluro orange/pink bits and the other would have fluro yellow bits, and me and my mate had the same car except we had reversed colours, and it reminds me of that so much.

haha yeh, i said it was random...

nice bikes though, well worth the wait i assume.

Not trying too be harsh, but i can name 400 other people better than you who deserve that more than you do .

Fair enough, you now tra (i think thats what ull say to me)

I now neil, i dont get zoo bikes?

Nice bikes though.

Edited by squince

yeah i know... I guess its more easy to get sponsed in norway, because here is about 100 riders total all over norway....

And then here is 8-9 dealers of biketrial parts....

99% of peops in norway rides monty and is under 13 years....

Btw i run the only bike-trial forum in norway and i guess i got pretty good adverticing for TRA (koxx-norway)

for TRA its all buissness... if he makes MORE money of letting me get some % off it doesn't matter if im good or not...

[...]

I understand what you mean but look at it realistically. Why would a Norwegian distributor want to sponsor somebody from abroad? It's obvious they will look for riders within their own country. And for the time T33zr has been riding, he's hardly a poor rider. Besides, Norway is the richest country in the world in terms of GDP per capita so what would you expect?

Lovely bikes

edit: second richest, my bad

Edited by Inur

Nice bikes , think you might need some more fluro :P:) . I'd say if you have sponsorship good on you for helping the sport in more than one way. How long are those ?

The wheelbase is 1015, but it feels shorter since the BB is +80 !

I never did a bunny with my ko-bike.... because it was so hard to pull up... (wheelbase 1010)

But the monsterboy is way easyer... it feels like a short old monty.. exept that its 8.6kg !!! :D