My 'try' At Photoshop(again)

JohnyMilton

good pictures mate

on the first edited one you seem to loose a small ammount of detail though that is probably due to the effects and helps make the picture look older. Apart from the detail loss it looks a very good effect. :thumbsup:

the second picture looks realy cool. It makes you and the bike look like a cartoon though the walls have changed to a weird colour.

all round though great work. looks a really high quility

thanks

jack h

Edited by jack_h

good pictures mate

on the first edited one you seem to loose a small ammount of detail though that is probably due to the effects and helps make the picture look older. Apart from the detail loss it looks a very good effect. :thumbsup:

the second picture looks realy cool. It makes you and the bike look like a cartoon though the walls have changed to a weird colour.

all round though great work. looks a really high quility

thanks

jack h

cheers mate,i'l work on it!

I dont think its photoshop but i call it that, its called'HP Photosmart Premier'

hope that helps mate!!

Johny

Ha ha, no... photoshop is called photoshop funnily enough. Its also made by adobe ;)

Sorry to burst your bubble but you've not really done a great deal. Changed it to sepia in the first one and altered the hue/saturation to some god awful colour in the second. Have a bit more of a play.

Ha ha, no... photoshop is called photoshop funnily enough. Its also made by adobe ;)

Sorry to burst your bubble but you've not really done a great deal. Changed it to sepia in the first one and altered the hue/saturation to some god awful colour in the second. Have a bit more of a play.

well i pushed lots of buttons and seen what happen them is tarted trying thing so im not sure what i really did but what ever its called i did it!!! well tryed lmao!!!

cheers mate