Who Wears A Helmet ? I Do ! =]

Z o o !!

do you like critisizin me and OnzaTrials23 or somthing>?

I just get annoyed by people filling forum with loads and loads of utter rubbish thats all, sorry if im the only person on here that thinks your filling tf with useless stuff, but i seem to think im not alone.

Edited by montyrider07

I just get annoyed by people filling forum with loads and loads of utter rubbish thats all, sorry if im the only person on here that thinks your filling tf with useless stuff, but i seem to think im not alone.

same in the 16 days hes been joined and he has made 24 what i would call pointless topics, any one with 12 posts per day must be pretty desperate to get validated. fingers crossed he or his mate wont get validated.

:lol:

I dont either. But then again my trials rider friend does.

I wear a helmet if im doing something scary/gnarly/burly etc.

But for general riding, im a bit of an idiot, so it doesent happen.

On another note..

Does anyone actually know if that kid did die 2 weeks ago or whatever by not wearing a helmet?

I wonder..Bit worrying i must say.

Im not being a moaner or anything but onzatrials23 and onza-trials do keep making topics that are just like polls and that have already been made about a thousand times(exageration). If you just keep to helping people out using your knowladge then you wont get moaned at.

Edited by marcus_tpro