Onza Zoot.

t-liteboy

I wouldnt bother, my mate has one, He has got used to it abit more now, but i hate how it rides, however personal preferance. Try supercycles? i think it is?

if he has left it standard, it will ride shit...they need a 90-100mm stem and some high rise bars, then they are lush (well ok, if im gonna be picky, it needs v brakes too, but maguras will suffice for a begginer)

i got mine from tartybikes early last year, and its been great, the forks snapped just over a month ago, but they are the only ones to do so so far apparently, and had alot of hard use just before they died, so meh

get one, they rule

if he has left it standard, it will ride shit...they need a 90-100mm stem and some high rise bars, then they are lush (well ok, if im gonna be picky, it needs v brakes too, but maguras will suffice for a begginer)

i got mine from tartybikes early last year, and its been great, the forks snapped just over a month ago, but they are the only ones to do so so far apparently, and had alot of hard use just before they died, so meh

get one, they rule

Cheers for that note on stem and bars, me and my mate were trying to work out what the problem could be, we thought maybe the stem so il let him know what you have said because he was going to upgrade it anyway. And his headset wont go tight without been to stiff to ride with, anyone else experianced this problem?

Cheers for that note on stem and bars, me and my mate were trying to work out what the problem could be, we thought maybe the stem so il let him know what you have said because he was going to upgrade it anyway. And his headset wont go tight without been to stiff to ride with, anyone else experianced this problem?

the ddg headsest are dogwank, dont bother with them, get an fsa pig/pig pro (Y)

i run a thompson 100mmx15degree rise stem, with azonic dw 2.5inch rise bars and it feels great, i also had 25mm of stackers with the original forks, and just 5mm with my pure forks(cos thats all i can get in :P)

azonics are 25quid on sale on crc, so grab some cheap while you can, and stem wise, if hes on a budget, check out the titec and fsa range of stems :)

another thing that helps, change the inner tubes for normal ones, cos the standards are dh tubes which weigh loads, also try a lighter front tyre, i find the dmr moto digger to be fantastic

i run a thompson 100mmx15degree rise stem, with azonic dw 2.5inch rise bars and it feels great, i also had 25mm of stackers with the original forks, and just 5mm with my pure forks(cos thats all i can get in :P)

azonics are 25quid on sale on crc, so grab some cheap while you can, and stem wise, if hes on a budget, check out the titec and fsa range of stems :)

another thing that helps, change the inner tubes for normal ones, cos the standards are dh tubes which weigh loads, also try a lighter front tyre, i find the dmr moto digger to be fantastic

Hey listen to this guy his zoot is lush, also have one now im on my second frame, because my first one snaped, but what ever you DONT DO FREERIDE ON IT!!! thats how they snap, but i be say get new stem,bars and headset! o and do i repeat do get Vbrakes they are lush on a 24insh bike! i would also say upgrade, the rims they pants, the rear huib isnt that but still get a new one at some point!

hope i have helped!

Johny

Edited by JohnyTrials

i was ridin with paul the other day and i had a go on his bike and he had to fight me for his bike because i loved it so much

Hey listen to this guy his zoot is lush

haha cheers, it looks even better now its had a respray ;)

any chance of some pics of the snapped zoot? dont think i ever saw it :(

i've had no troubles with the standard rims, but im not too hard on them i guess, im getting rhyno lites when these eventually die cos they rockles, the standard hub would be ok for a begginer, but start really pushing it and i would advise to get a pro 2, it did feel good for the short time i used it though :)

and yeah, v's rock on the zoot, just like they do on any other sized bike :P

i was ridin with paul the other day and i had a go on his bike and he had to fight me for his bike because i loved it so much

haha, you lil pikey :lol: