Derby Ride

David Biddle™

ok im coming up to derby on the 04/03/07 to see family but i thought i might bring my bike for a change if theres some peeps to take me on a tour cuse i havnt really riddin in derby in a while now so if eneyone wants to meet and show me the ropes that will be cool

also my msn to sort something out for meeting time

biddle20@hotmail.co.uk

cheers biddle

Edited by davenorfolk

I'll warn you. Half of derby (especially the riding bits) is blocked off as they're building some stupid f**king waste of space and time building...so you'll be limited if you're planning on the town centre!

well eneything will be better cuse i have never riddin derby before but we deffo need someone to meet us

biddle

f**k f**k f**k f**k f**k f**k f**k f**k f**k f**k an f**k again dave im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry but i can come anymore :( because parents somehow thought it was saturday :( god knows how as i blatently told them it was sun... as iv got improtant shit for school on monday :( ffs i really wanted to come aswell

im soooo sorry

f**k f**k f**k f**k f**k f**k f**k f**k f**k f**k an f**k again dave im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry but i can come anymore :( because parents somehow thought it was saturday :( god knows how as i blatently told them it was sun... as iv got improtant shit for school on monday :( ffs i really wanted to come aswell

im soooo sorry

dont worry im not takin me bike now just goin up to see famliy now

biddle