Pallets

Onza-Trials

Hey,

thanks i forgot to use the search sorry about this mate.

i think you should be bad from this forum as you just post pointless topics and you know full well that that post had been made, because you f**king posted in it, and you said you could get hold of 30 pallets. so what was the point in making this post may i ask.

linky linky and if you go down about 7 posts you will find him post.

Edited by paulbell123

arew you that thick that you have to get some one else to tell you how many pallets you want!!?? new topic, how much out of a can of beans should i put on my toat?? i means whats the point, its blatently obviouse that the more pallets you have then the bigger and better your trials course will be, i mean for god sake do all you new members need spoon feeding for everything!!?? what a pointless topic

i think you should be band from this forum as you just post pointless topics and you know full well that that post had been made, because you f**king posted in it, and you said you could get hold of 30 pallets. so what was the point in making this post may i ask.

linky linky and if you go down about 7 posts you will find him post.

I agree with you mate, looking at the amount of topics he has started and how pointless they are (N) desperate for validation comes to mind.

Edited by powerz

arew you that thick that you have to get some one else to tell you how many pallets you want!!?? new topic, how much out of a can of beans should i put on my toat?? i means whats the point, its blatently obviouse that the more pallets you have then the bigger and better your trials course will be, i mean for god sake do all you new members need spoon feeding for everything!!?? what a pointless topic

can i you baby feed me then!!

can i you baby feed me then!!

Get real, you know as well as everyone else this is a pointless topic..If you don't know then you need some help.Hope for everyones sake you don't get validated, Which I personally can't see happening ;)

I mean you can't even punctuate properly for a start, and your language is appalling!

Pointless Topic!!

Cheers,

Sam

Edited by sam D

I agree with you mate, looking at the amount of topics he has started and how pointless they are (N) desperate for validation comes to mind.

Shame starting loads of topics doesn't actually get you validated.

Being polite, well spoken and courteous do. You don't even need to know anything at all about trials, just so long as you can spell half decent and show that you can be a helpful, positive member then you'll be validated in no time at all.