Where To Buy Pallets

ftw

Hi, I used the search I did'nt find any results for this topic :).

I really want to get some pallets in my garden/drive (preferebly blue ones) :- . But I hav'nt a clue where to buy them from and how much it is for just one.

Please could somebody help me on this

Thanks Ross. (Y)

Hi, I used the search I did'nt find any results for this topic :).

I really want to get some pallets in my garden/drive (preferebly blue ones) :- . But I hav'nt a clue where to buy them from and how much it is for just one.

Please could somebody help me on this

Thanks Ross. (Y)

Just go and steal some from an allotment or something. Or go to an industrial estate and put some in your car and drive off.

Break the law man. Rock on!

Some good ones there. :lol:

But is'nt there there any where that will give/buy some. (Y) thanks Ross.

You could find somewhere that has some pallets and ask someone if you can have them. My mate asked someone if we could borrow their pallets for a bit and he said we can take them!

dude, go anywhere, round the back of B&Q argos or whatever n just pinch em! there is a chicken factory accross where i work, so i cna have as many as i want! and occasionally free chicken if they r feeling generous!

lemme guess fyfe, HARRY AT ARGOS :blink: go onnn you toss bag, ditch churches n go for a ride!

Edited by moto_psycho

I am not sure but i think you can get fined a 1000 pound for each BLUE pallet you have? due to people burning the and polluting? not sure though. There is a pallet yard down the road from me and i asked them for some and they gave ma some solid ones, with no gaps in the wood!

Don't nick the blue ones ;) Allthough the blue ones are solid as a rock!

Ones with no gaps in the wood are mental but sometimes gaps bring abit of grip I think.

So yeh, think you may have to borrow some pallets....for aling time.

Allthough I went to somewhere that had loads and politely asked if I could have some and they said yes.

Phil

Well stealing them is just that and so if your caught then there could be consequences. A sensible chat with the owner of the establishment would more than likely get you some for free/a small fee. If you feel their price is too high then ask somewhere else. Bear in mind that those blue pallets that we like soo much are actually worth more than you might think due to their durable construction, so they'd probably be worth a premium. If your ok with cheap ones then get some more wood and bolster up the edges to prevent smashing.

Remember kiddies stealing's bad.