Does A New Frame Feel Really Different?

Willh

I've only ridden one bikes before. Isa there a big difference when you ride a new frame?

I'm thinking about getting an aorta frame, or the monty 221pr. What do you think?

If you think this is yet another pointless thread, shut up!

Peace,

Will :lol:

Edited by Willh

use speell chek get valadatedddd :P sory....

there are pretty big differnces in frames i am happy on my ko with 1030 wheel base yet when i go to ride my friends monty i really strugle to get used to it as it is differnt when you ride your own bike u get used to it and comfertable on it, its all down to personal preferance :)

Cheers Jack

use speell chek get valadatedddd :Psory....

there are pretty big differnces in frames i am happy on my ko with 1030 wheel base yet when i go to ride my friends monty i really strugle to get used to it as it is differnt when you ride your own bike u get used to it and comfertable on it, its all down to personal preferance :)

Cheers Jack

Great post! I made two tiny mistakes and my post was still coherent.

Yes! Especially if you go though the change I did, I rode a 04 Monty but It sadly cracked so I went for something completly different, A 06 GU Short. Which feels so much better I might add :)

Oh, A friend of mine rides an Aorta he loves it, when I had ago I thought it rode extremly well (Y) So if your thinking on getting one, Good Choice.

Sam....

Edited by sam D

Yes! Especially if you go though the change I did, I rode a 04 Monty but It sadly cracked so I went for something completly different, A 06 GU Short. Which feels so much better I might add :)

Oh, A friend of mine rides an Aorta he loves it, when I had ago I thought it rode extremly well (Y) So if your thinking on getting one, Good Choice.

Sam....

Thanks for the response! What's the difference between a long and a short frame then?