Hope Pro 2 20"

jim-p

i've heard from someone that a hope pro 2 20" hub is coming out does any body know if this is true if anybody is please tell me !!! because i want one!!! (Y):)

Even if they did. Its a no thanks for me. I dont fancy loosing my teeth and having a hub all around my local town :turned:

Thanks.

Dan..............

i've heard from someone that a hope pro 2 20" hub is coming out does any body know if this is true if anybody is please tell me !!! because i want one!!! (Y):)

aint heard this rumour, but then i aint heard much. however you can make a hope pro 2 fit 116mm drop outs as it anyway. will need one pro2 standard hubshell, one pro2 trials driveshell, and then cut the spacers down. isnt too hard to do

Even if they did. Its a no thanks for me. I dont fancy loosing my teeth and having a hub all around my local town :turned:

Thanks.

Dan..............

new pro 2's aint that bad danny, still beats having to have big man rip you and your jeans out of your FFW.

aint heard this rumour, but then i aint heard much. however you can make a hope pro 2 fit 116mm drop outs as it anyway. will need one pro2 standard hubshell, one pro2 trials driveshell, and then cut the spacers down. isnt too hard to do

new pro 2's aint that bad danny, still beats having to have big man rip you and your jeans out of your FFW.

Hahahahaha true lol.

Dan..........

I didn't know you could make the pro2 fit 116mm!! any more accurate info?? as this is half whats stopping me buying the adamant mod frame...having the buy a new rear hub.

Danny, why don't you like the pro 2? ive never had a problem with mine, and i didn't think they had a bad reputation?

Dave