Bristol - Wednesday 7th March

hill_393

Hey Guy's;

I'm going down Bristol on the above date for a Work Interview. As I don't get down there very often, I'm going to stay there and have an afternoon/evening ride, and enjoy all the festivities it has to offer. Interview is at 12, so i should be free for 2. Speaking to Spode and Tall Rob, they said they should be up for it.

Anyone interested?

Darren

www.thinkbikes.com

Im not going to be coming now, as I have got some dead lines meet, sorry Ron.

Anyway I would sooner spend a few days there. For about 6-7 hours of travelling im only going to get 4 or so hours riding and I lose a whole day in the process.

I will rather wait till the summer and make a long weekend of it.

Update :

Right, my Interview is at 12,and I shall be occupied for a few hours. Spode is coming with me, and I will direct him to the church at the top of the hill in Bristol. The one with the walls in front, the name evades me. He'll be there for 12. Ill be coming along later after the Interview, Ill call Spode. Be there, or be slightly square shaped!

Darren

Update :

Right, my Interview is at 12,and I shall be occupied for a few hours. Spode is coming with me, and I will direct him to the church at the top of the hill in Bristol. The one with the walls in front, the name evades me. He'll be there for 12. Ill be coming along later after the Interview, Ill call Spode. Be there, or be slightly square shaped!

Darren

well iwill be calling rowan when i get to bristol if you guys have his number then give him a call if not call me 07806570228