Pc Just Randomly Restarted And Re-booted Up...

nickyw

Ok,

Just this second my pc just restarted and re-booted back up...Ive only just got it this xmas and ive recently just had trouble with it booting up (really slow booting up + makes beeping noises) . I dont see why its gone all tits up because 1.) avg and all that is doing its job 2.) I havnt downloaded nothing dodgy and 3.) Iam seriously pissed because this is the main reason why I got a new computer (Old one done the same thing but worst and was...well....shite to be honest).Any helpers here? Meh...May sell this one on now and get a mac or something....Argh..P.s Heres what message I get when the pc is loaded up....Along with four other same messages..... :(

untitled-5.jpg

Ok,

Just this second my pc just restarted and re-booted back up...Ive only just got it this xmas and ive recently just had trouble with it booting up (really slow booting up + makes beeping noises) . I dont see why its gone all tits up because 1.) avg and all that is doing its job 2.) I havnt downloaded nothing dodgy and 3.) Iam seriously pissed because this is the main reason why I got a new computer (Old one done the same thing but worst and was...well....shite to be honest).Any helpers here? Meh...May sell this one on now and get a mac or something....Argh..P.s Heres what message I get when the pc is loaded up....Along with four other same messages..... :(

untitled-5.jpg

All these skins and that, that you get, that wouldn't be the problem? Im saying all the skins because im prety shure it was you with the Mac skin and that looks like a skin on there now?

Cheers, Rorz!

you say you havnt downloaded any crap yet you are using skins......

When you boot up your pc it boot's up a normal interface, the same as 99% of people use with windows, when you add skins they have to load up on top of that and change the aesthetics of stuff,(as far as i know im no expert) this is probobly the cause of the slow boot's and then you've f**ked your registry in some way too, try using system restore?

Other than that maybe thro in your windows disk and try and repair it that way, or format and re-install to get it nice and fresh again.....

I just got rid 331.5MB of crap I didnt know was on my pc (Thanks RR_Trials).At the time when my pc restarted,I was watching a video on youtube and, Ive been told that your pc restarts because its prob's the graphics card is going or is bust, Or the power mains need replacing...Either those two or The memo is full on the pc...Which I have 69.3 Gb out of 74.5 Gb left,So that isnt the problem lol.Iam not pro with pc's nor a dum ass with them...Thats why I asked you lovely jubblys whats up with my computer. :turned:

P.s Yeah..Like ive said before..All those poo themes are off here now.

I just got rid 331.5MB of crap I didnt know was on my pc (Thanks RR_Trials).At the time when my pc restarted,I was watching a video on youtube and, Ive been told that your pc can restarts because of the graphics card is going or is bust, Or the power supply unit may need replacing, or the RAM might be bust, or the motherboard may have blown somewhere, or the hard drive is failing...Anything olong those lines or the storage space is full on the pc...Which I have 69.3 Gb out of 74.5 Gb left,So that isnt the problem but is slowing my system down because i probably never de-fragged it.Iam not pro with pc's nor a dum ass with them...Thats why I asked you lovely jubblys whats up with my computer. :turned:

P.s Yeah..Like ive said before..All those poo themes are off here now.

Get rid of unneccesary programs from the startup list using msconfig in the run utility and remove any large/uneeded files from the desktop, de-frag the hard drive and uninstall any old programs you don't need. Run ad-aware, xoftspy and spybot to get rid of hidden rubbish and nasties.

Edited by Krisboats

If it's still happening then It might be an overheating problem, but if it's a standard soec pc I doubt that unless it's real dirty inside and the vents are blocked..

Might be, but i wouldn't have thought so if he only just got it at christmas.

I had this problem a few months back... turned out, i had a virus on my pc, every 20 seconds, my pc restarted... i cant quite remember how i got rid of it, but it was in safe mode, and had to do the virus checker in there, and deleted it, it took about 4 hours to find it and delete it... lol was alreet after that though, it also found 43 other virus' and deleted them.. my pc was running AWESOME after that :D still is :D

Looks like you've got spyware, probably from the skins you downloaded.

amen to that .

blatantly spyware. nothing else creates folders with stupid names like that

get zonealarm, run adaware, CCcleaner and spybot etc. don't install shite (expecially skinning programs) = no more spyware

if CCcleaner doesnt work you could try searching for thr name of the folder from the error message in the registry an deleting all references to that particular program but it probably won't help cos these things usually recreate the references as soon as theyre deleted.