Photography?

O.k so i want to get into photography but dont really have much of a clue as to what camera to buy and what features are esential and best? at the minuet i'v got a 'fujifilm finepix 2800' Which is allright but dosen't seem to be that good.

Also could some one tell me what features actually are eg. manual controls? and optical compared to digital zoom?

I have used the search but only found things that i still didn't understand clearly. Anything you might think would be help will be apreciated.

Cheers

Adam

if your going with a digital camera , tou need to look out for ,

- the pixels e.g 4.0

-the X optical and digital zoom

- Memory (although you can buy a bigger one seperate if needed)

- The screen size.

-video capture

optical zoom is beeter as it zooms in on the item without loosing the quality of the picture.

if you want to take it up more professionally i would recommend a SLR camera.

i hope i helped -Steve-

fuji s5600

got mine this morning, and its alot of fun :)

I was looking at these and they seem quite good and in my price range, but does anyone know wether you get fisheye lense's for these?

yes you can, look for a 55mm thread (although you can get adaptors to use other sizes), i'm currently looking into getting one :)

got mine this morning, and its alot of fun :)

yes you can, look for a 55mm thread (although you can get adaptors to use other sizes), i'm currently looking into getting one :)

Hey could you put up a link to a onine shop or something if you are getting yours from one.

You can only get screw on a attatchment lenses, which I have, and they're alright.

I got mine off eBay, the fish-eye was about £40, made my a company called Opteka.

looked on ebay but no luck but thanks anyway

Cheers

Adam

Hey could you put up a link to a onine shop or something if you are getting yours from one.

looked on ebay but no luck but thanks anyway

Cheers

Adam

i got mine off davetrials on this forum, they are all over ebay though....type s5600 and it'll come up with several

as for lenses, its a 55mm thread, so type 55mm and the lense type you want, and itll show you loads that'll fit

i've got a 'panasonic lumix DMC-TZ1` and me and mates have done a few videos with it. it's got 10* optical zoom and it's 5megapixel. definatly worth a look at. i bought it for £150 off www.purelygadgets.com this is compared to £300 in the shops. it's an amazing camera.